Home

BRK2138: Manage your mobile devices and apps with Microsoft Intune

Highlighted
Retired

BRK2138: Manage your mobile devices and apps with ...

Join in the discussion about the following session at the Microsoft Tech Summit!

BRK2138: Manage your mobile devices and apps with Microsoft Intune

Speakers:

Taipei, Oct 12-13: Matt Shadbolt (Microsoft)

Prague, Oct 17-18: TBD
Toronto, Oct 27-28: Craig Morris

Mexico City, Nov 15-16: Craig Morris

Chicago, Jan 19-20: Kathy Watanabe

Birmingham, March 27-28: Neil Johnson
Copenhagen, March 30-31: Craig Fielden

ABSTRACT: Do you need to manage Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac devices in your organization? Join this session to see how Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager are designed to address your immediate and future enterprise mobility management (EMM) needs while extending the value of the other Microsoft products you have trusted for years. You will learn about our vision, recent enhancements, and what's coming next. We will discuss new Windows and server deployment and management improvements, new additions to our conditional access and mobile application management (MAM) functionality, Android for Work support, and more.

• Azure Information Protection
  • Azure Rights Management
  • Breakout
  • BRK2138
  • Microsoft Tech Summit
8 Replies

Re: BRK2138: Manage your mobile devices and apps w...

Is there any chance of this being updated with the slides from the session lead by Neil Johnson at Birmingham this week? The information on the ones shown here is really quite outdated, so it would be great to get the updated slides!

Hi James,

I'll see if we can get the slides from Birmingham up. Stay tuned!

Excellent, thank you!

Hi James - I've added the updated deck we received from our speakers. Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

Could you please help me with Intune MAM-WE supporting troubleshooting docs and video

Hi ,

Could you please help me with the slides which Kathy Watanabe used for her presentation in Chicago ? Thanks .I'm looking for that 

Hi @VIGNESH G, we've updated the slides in this post to reflect the ones used in Chicago. Hopefully this helps. Thank you!

That's so sweet of you . Thank you so much .