SOLVED

When do we get our hands on this?

Bronze Contributor

Hi! Thanks for doing this AMA, and more importantly for creating the Co-Management functionality in the first place.  It's definitely something that is needed.

My first question is probably a big one on everyone's minds... When do we get our hands on this?

6 Replies

Hi Steve,

Co-management will be available with 1710 updates to SCCM and Intune and the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't specific enough.  When can we expect the new version of SCCM to be available?

best response confirmed by Steve Whitcher (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

ConfigMgr 1710 CB will be shipping before the end of the year -- similar release cadence to our 1610 CB release last year :)

Ok, so it's not something that will be released tomorrow, or in the next week or two. That's basically what I was looking for. Thanks!
Hi Steve, in the meanwhile, you may also want to try out 1709 Technical Preview https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/get-started/capabilities-in-technical-preview-1709
I wish I had the time to set up a preview environment, but it's just not going to happen. I still appreciate the option though!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Steve Whitcher (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

ConfigMgr 1710 CB will be shipping before the end of the year -- similar release cadence to our 1610 CB release last year :)

View solution in original post