Welcome to the Co-management with Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager AMA

Community Manager

Welcome to the Co-management with Microsoft Intune and System Center Configuration Manager AMA (Ask Microsoft Anything)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the System Center team.

Please post your question in a new thread. You can view the AMA Guidelines here. 

To start, introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

Co-management.png

33 Replies
Good Morning everyone! This is Dylan with the Tech Community team! Let's do this!
Hi, I'm Maayan from the ConfigMgr/Intune Program Management team, looking forward to your questions!
Hello, this is D.C. Tardy with the SCCM/Intune product group on the Customer Experience team helping our customers get to Modern Management through Co-Management.
Hey! I'm Avi Prasad from ConfigMgr/Intune Program Management team. Look forward to your questions :)

Good morning everyone!  This is Heidi Cheng, a program manager from ConfigMgr and Intune team. :)

Hey everyone, I'm Rob York, PM on the SCCM and Intune PG Customer Acceleration Team. Bring on your co-management questions!! :)
Good, morning, I'm Jason from the SCCM/Intune team.

Hi! I'm Aaron, here to help with questions around modernizing Windows deployment with AutoPilot, as well as the SCCM Cloud Management Gateway. Hanging out with others on the team in Redmond, building 16.

Hi, this is Alan from Houston.  Glad to join.

Hi, I'm Sam,

Logging on from London in the UK
Hello everyone! I am Vlad from the Intune/ConfigMgr product marketing team. Looking forward for you questions!

Hey all, Mike from the community team. Ready to for an action-packed Intune and SCCM AMA!