Have your say in the Surface Hub survey!

MVP

I’m co-authoring a research paper on the Surface Hub with fellow MVP Brett Gilbertson, analysing the impact and return on investment that owners see.

In the survey we ask a variety of questions ranging from supporting technologies (such as Windows & Office 365), physical environment, adoption, and utilisation.

If you have a Surface Hub or know an organisation that owns one (or more) – please spend a few minutes to fill in www.SurfaceHubSurvey.com.

Everyone who participates in the survey will receive a copy of the paper, and after that their responses will be sent to the digital shredder in the cloud!

2 Replies

Hi Loryan!

I've submitted the survey for your research paper, but just wanted to let you know about a couple issues with the form:

• The 2 stated options for size are 55"/80", but the larger should be 84"
  • On the formal adoption plan, you can't submit an answer for yes without selecting the 'No' radio button as well
  • Final question says 'How has "collaboraion"...' (sorry for being the spelling/gammar nazi!)

Hope you get some good responses. I'm looking forward to reading the paper to see if the results are similar to what we've seen where I work.

All the best

D

Thanks very much Daniel, I appreciate the feedback and corrections. When writing it somehow we missed those issues. I'm glad they were picked up early in the responses. :)