Select app type from
– Web App,
– Mobile App,
– Function App,
– Logic App,
– API App;
Select template from
– ASP.NET Core 1.0,
– ASP.NET with Azure Search Site,
– Empty Site,
– Java Coffee Shop,
– MCV 5 With Entity Framework;
Finally, your web app has been created and you can work with your app as seen below by
– Edit your code online with Visual Studio,
– Download web app content,
– Download publishing profile,
– Clone or push with git.
|Environment Variables for Connection||
· Host endpoint
· Database account master key of the endpoint
|· The database on our locally running instance of MongoDB|
· Database to be created. Whereas in MongoDB it is an environment variable for connect.
· Schema Free.
· Flexible schema to be created.
· Model – a class with which we construct documents. Similar to collection in DocumentDB.
|CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)||The link here provides a summary about sample solutions for CRUD as well as other operations and API references on database, collection, document.||Documentation here for CRUD operations on documents.|
|Indexing||B-tree data structure|
|Automatically handle all aspects of indexing. For customized indexes, follow the link here .||Documentation here for handling indexes.|
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.