Feature Request: Share Screen on Separate Device from phone call

Deleted
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Over the past few years of using Skype for Business for company meetings and conference calls, there has been one feature that I have wanted in your product since it was launched.

As of now, I can sign in to Skype on multiple devices at once, both in a meeting room, on my personal PC, and on my phone.  All devices see my status, 'conference call' for example.  Incoming requests are presented to all these devices initially, which is great!

Now enter my problem, meetings, and screen sharing.  While receiving a call, I may answer it on whichever device is handy, usually my phone when I am away from my desk, or in a meeting room.  When I want to then share my screen, or view another persons screen, I would have to either hang up the phone, and restart the call from the meeting room PC or from my personal PC to get this content.

Wouldn't it be nice if the screen share request was forwarded to all my devices at once?  That way I would not have to interrupt the momentum of the conversation, log in to the meeting room PC or my own PC, connect the headset to the new device, restart the call, and accept the 'content sharing' on a different device from my phone! 

I would never miss a call, and we would increase efficiency of our team by removing this logistical overhead that is a constant bother in our day to days.

Just a suggestion!  I hope my request was clear enough.

Thank you!

0 Replies