Delay with rings after another user answers a call

Brass Contributor

We have a long standing issue we are currently working with Microsoft on but it does not appear like they have been much help with this. I figured I'd see if anyone else is experiencing this issue as well.

I have an incoming number routing to an auto attendant, then to a call queue then to 5-10 users in my Cloud S4B system. The Cloud PBX system has about 6 call queues doing this function. If someone, in the call queue, picks up the phone it may continue ringing other users in that call queue even though someone answered that call.

We have updated to the latest Office 365 on every computer and we are using Jabra headsets or Polycom phones using BTOE connections to Skype for business. Again, all software and firmware is up to date at these locations experiencing the issue. I've recreated the auto attendants and call queues with no changes.  I have put in optimizing for Skype for business using the the suggested IP addresses to whitelist in the firewall (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges?redirectSourcePath=...

Has anyone else ran into this issue or have any suggestions on what i could try next? 

0 Replies