Call Que time set to 15 seconds but taking 30+

Deleted
Not applicable

I'm setting up a PSTN calling for my company, this is all online.  I have two call queues setup.  The first one is set to ring reception for 15 seconds. When this times out it forwards to a second call queue that rings reception + Accounting for 15 seconds.  When the second queue times out it is sent to a auto attendant. 

The call queues are set for 15 seconds but are taking about 35 seconds to time out when testing.   All of the other time settings seam to get honored, 0 seconds.  The 45 seconds settings take about 1 min 5 sec.  

Is anyone else experiencing this?  Can it be modified through powershell?  Thanks for any help!

7 Replies

The settings are correct when viewing them through powershell.  I tried setting it lower but it only allows 15 second intervals.

I spoke with microsoft and they confirmed the issue. Said they were working on it but haven't herd back. 

It does work correctly when the queue is not forwarding to another queue or auto attendant. 

I have the exact same issue, with two linked groups and timeout taking longer than specified. Curious about a solution to this.

No I have not found a solution.  Microsoft said they were working on it but haven't herd a thing.   For now we're going to use one call queue set to 15 seconds then forward to auto answer.  This takes roughly 30 seconds to actually forward.  Frustrating...

We are experiencing the same problem.

Any news on this? We were fine until about a week ago but now have the same problem. Waiting to hear back from support.

Still waiting for this issue to be resolved. When I spoke with support after my last post they said that this was just the way it works. They really should remove the 15 seconds option if they are unable to make it work, if I had known how flaky Skype PBX was then we would have stuck with our old on-prem PBX until it (or Teams) was ready for prime time.

Any inputs from Microsoft on this issue?

(edit - on a whim I tested the timeout feature for a call queue in which everyone was set to DND and  hey presto the call forwarded after exactly 15 seconds...so it definitely can work - come on Microsoft sort it out)