SOLVED

SkypePreview.com and office 360 account not working

Copper Contributor

recently I did the mistake to merge my skypepreview account with my 360 account so now everytime I want to login it will tell me my ID has been merged with my office 360 account and that I should use it... which I do.. and brings me to the same page again saying, my id was merged and that should use the same account I just used... 

One thing, I used the same email to enroll into the skype preview program as the one am using on office360... would that be the problem?

8 Replies

I'm having the exact same problem... 

The same problem with my account

Not sure if this is the same problem I had, but sign in to your Office 365 account, navigate to my apps, you shall have Skype for Business Preview. Revoke the permissions.

Try again to sign in, and see if you still have your issue.

Worked for me, but again, not sure this is the same issue you are describing.

I have the same problem, revoked Skype Preview in the O365 portal, but when logging in to skype preview program it still says "Your account is migrated to O365". I would like to delete the Skype preview account and create a new one, because I have a "individual" profile instead of the organisation profile which I should have. But there is nothing I can do to change the profile or delete the account.

unfortunatelly this didn't work for me as SfB doesn't even appears in myApps on O365 site.

best response confirmed by Saranya Yogarajah (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi folks, if there's an issue with the migration that was performed for your skypepreview login, please mail skypeexp@microsoft.com to fix the issue or roll back the migration.

I just tried and got me a server error... are you sure that email is the right one? can you recheck? 

thanks

jf

My apologies! That should be skypeexp@microsoft.com.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Saranya Yogarajah (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi folks, if there's an issue with the migration that was performed for your skypepreview login, please mail skypeexp@microsoft.com to fix the issue or roll back the migration.

View solution in original post