Skype for Business Server Control Panel (Preview)

Microsoft

Welcome to the SfB Server Control Panel preview! Please use this thread to share feedback and questions on the new Control Panel.

27 Replies

So this is for the HTML5 CSCP I guess, were can I get it?

@Linus Cansby You're right. A limited preview is currently under validation internally and by our TAP partners. We will be sharing it more widely in some time. Thank you for your patience.

Hi!

Do we have an approx ETA on when the HTML5 client is gonna be released? Late Q3-Q4?

@Rohit_Gupta_25 

Just got the Control Panel installed in my lab environment today. Really liking the layout! Is there any plans to integrate the login with ADFS? Also have a few issues where certain components "lock up" and I have to click on home or users to "un-lock" the interface. May just be due to using IE and not Edge. (Just confirmed that this is due to using IE and not Edge)

Additionally, is there any possibility of getting the functionality to double-click a user to open up their settings without having to his the Edit button?

Other than these few bits, I believe that the new MACP is a step in the right direction!

Are there any plans for this new control panel to include functionality for managing Common Area Phones?

@Rohit_Gupta_25 

Sketchy details...no guidance on login failures even when all prerequisites are met. Looks like not ready for prime time.

Hello,

I can only access the Control Panel with my user account... When I try to access it with my admin account I get the error message "Exception : Invalid user credentials : User is not SIP enabled.

".  So the access I have is limited...

When I access the "legacy" control panel with my Admin account I dont have any issues.

We are on SfB 2019 cu1 on-prem.

@Doug Drewry , can you provide details about your login failures ? we can definitely look to improve the login experience.

@ga_p yes this is current requirement for the admins to be SIP enabled to login into the new control panel. It is in our roadmap to address this.

@Rohit_Gupta_25 

Hi,

I have seen this a few times in different environments, but am having an issue when logging into the MACP. I keep getting an error stating "Exception : Invalid user credentials : User is not an administrator". I have tried everything from different user accounts, different permissions (Mixes of CSAdministrator, RTCUniversalServerAdmin, Domain Admins, etc)

Any guidance on troubleshooting this error?

@Eric Marsi 

The account must be SIP enabled and one should use pool uri to access the admin portal and not local host.

Both of those items are present for the multiple users I have tried. Using the full SE pool FQDN (https://MSFTT-SFB-FE1.msftnettest.co/MACP) and a user account that is sip enabled/is a CsAdministrator.

@Rohit_Gupta_25 

Great Preview of the Control Pannel, hope we can elemination soon the old CSCP.

Would be great to add CsMeetingRoom and User Call Forwarding Settings Management in the new UI

Hello Team, IN skype control panal how can we block login access from Skype ?

Hi guys! any update when a newer release of the MACP will appear? Just got my hands on CU2 and found that the MACP version number went up to 2046.151 but after reviewing the site files, there appears to be no changes to the site(Newer version number but same site assets). Its been over a year since the MACP was announced at Ignite and having the features from CSCP would really benefit not only myself, but my customers. Thank you!

@Eric Marsi 

Hello Eric, the new version of Control Panel is targeted for release in this month before Xmas. We are working towards this release and please be assured that we are aware of this requirement

@Hiren_Shah Excellent, Thank you very much! Small bit of feedback, are we able to have the option to double-click a user to open the user management pane without having to click edit. Retain the single click so you can select multiple users if desired, but if just wanting to edit a single user, a double-click would be very useful! Thank you!

@larion_89 

May i know if its released for the HTML5 client?

Few users are facing issue while connecting to the MACP as the control panel with HTML 5 is not working. 

@Subsat ,

Can you please provide more details about the issue - which browser specifically ? what is the browser version ? And issue description like what's not working.