SOLVED

Auto Attendant Phone Tree

Copper Contributor

At this point, is the Auto Attendant preview only include a basic answering system and dial by name directory? Is there a way to create a phone tree i.e. "Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Accounting"? Am I missing a step or feature? is there a way to tie into Unified Messaging? Or has this capability not yet been added to the AA preview?

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Jaret Moore (Copper Contributor)
Solution
At moment no, i would expect that to be included in one of the future phases whenever they happen to get pushed out
it does seem the step one of Org AA is very preliminary, but that step needs to be taken. @Mohamad Saleem has an update on when we might expect Menus, ,etc?

yes, more features are in pipeline , will be enabled in phases, Stay tuned.

just to echo @MSP's reply above, Cloud PBX Auto Attendant is currently in preview. we are actively looking for feedback so we can improve on our preview and create an awesome final product! I'm sure @MSP made some notes about those requests but also make sure they are logged on www.skypepreview.com so we can take action on these!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jaret Moore (Copper Contributor)
Solution
At moment no, i would expect that to be included in one of the future phases whenever they happen to get pushed out

View solution in original post