Skyper for business calls and videos drop immediately after the connection

Copper Contributor

I am experiencing a very strange behaviour on one of my Macs. Immediately after starting a call or a video they drop and the application says "call ended". I reinstall Skype for Business twice but nothing changes. Anyone have had something similar ? What can I do to make it work ?

3 Replies
Please report the issue so we can look at the logs. When using the Insider build, click Help\Report an Issue.

Thanks,
Phil.

I'm having the exact same problem, except this occurs for me on Skype for Web and "classic" Skype on Windows 10. If I accept any call coming to my Skype number, the call immediately ends with a "call ended" message.Clicking the middle button on an incoming Skype call causes the call to endClicking the middle button on an incoming Skype call causes the call to endThis screen appears after clicking the accept button on an incoming Skype callThis screen appears after clicking the accept button on an incoming Skype call

This is the Skype consumer app, not Skype for Business.  I don't have any connection with the consumer side of Skype.

Phil.