Insider Fast build 16.7.172 is out!

Microsoft

Hi,

We have released build 16.7.172 to Insider Fast channel.  This build includes the fix to a bug where we were showing chat as disabled before an IM reaches the remote participant.  Please install the latest build and let us know if you run into any issues.

Full release notes are here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Office-Insider-releases-for-Skype-for-Business-on-Mac-7f190....

Thanks,

Chermaine

4 Replies

Hi Chermaine,

Several of our users are reporting seeing the chat disabled issue again after upgrading to 16.7.184. 

Here's a video of it occuring

Please let me know if you need additional info.

Thanks,

Ted

Hi Ted,

Thank you for your response.  Could you please go to Help menu, Report an Issue and file a bug?  We would like to look at the logs.

Thanks!

Chermaine

Hi Charmaine,

I was able to reproduce the issue myself running 16.7.175 and filed a bug report.

Ted

I'm also still seeing this issue in 16.7.196. Just when I think it's fixed it rears it's ugly head again. I've already filed a bug report several weeks ago but did not get a response. Considering the lack of fix it makes me wonder if it has something to do with Server and Client incompatibilities that can't be fixed.