authentication issue??

Brass Contributor

Hi All

I am not great with S4B so i am hoping for a little help.  One of my clients is trying to set up a skype meeting on behalf of another account... he apparently has the correct permissions but gets an error stating that the user accounts in outlook and S$B do not match.  i have taken a look and SIP and SMTP adresses for both users are ok.  the only difference i can see is that 1 account is homed in Azure AD and the other on Windows Server AD.... how can i resolve this issue... 

3 Replies
Hello!

Where is Exchange and S4B hosted? Was either account recently migrated to the cloud? Was he able to make a meeting before a change?
Thanks!

@ericjk4 

This has now been resolved. From my understanding they removed the licenses, re added them and all was then ok...   seems odd though.

pretty sure when they do that the account gets replicated back to AD on prem then move over to Azure in which they are able to make sure the right attributes are also moved over. but its hard to say with out running get-csuser and get-aduser before moving the user then after. Also there should be logs in AD sync that could point to what happen.

Thanks for the update!