Who Ended My Skype for Business Meeting

Iron Contributor

I was called into an executive level meeting because their Skype meeting dropped unexpectedly.  I'm using the preview Advanced Call Analytics tool and it appears in the tool to be two separate meetings. My suspicion is that someone inadvertantly issued an "end meeting".

Is there any way to tell for sure if that is the case and is there any way to determine who might have issued the end meeting command?

Thanks

7 Replies

@Laurie Pottmeyer,  Thanks for the quick reply.  I looked at Helbert's and Korneel's profiles and it appears that they are in the voice area.  I wanted to make sure I was clear that the entire meeting, content/audio/etc, ended; not just the voice/audio component

Hi George!

CA should be able to assist here.. there should be an "end reason" listed for the meeting, something like a SIP response code I believe.. can you see if that is listed there?

Thanks Korneel,  Does "CA" refer to "Call Analytics"?

My APologies; yes it does :)

Hi George,

Were you able to determine the appropriate response code? Determine who ended your meeting? If so, can you post that information here?
Thanks.

In Microsoft Teams Admin Center > Users > [select user] > Call History > [select Start time] > [select Session start time for a participant] > [select Debug menu].

When I follow the procedure above, I found the following at the very bottom of the page:
reason | User removed due to conference ending.

Is there anywhere within Microsoft Teams admin center where we can identify who ended the conference?