Skype for Business Response Group Stops Working When Adding 1 Particular User.

Copper Contributor

a bit of a strange one.

We currently manage our response groups via Microsoft Exchange Distribution Groups which seems to work ok.  The problem I have is that whenever I add a particular user into any response group all users then do not receive calls to the response group.

I have ensured the affected user has Enterprise Voice as we as a LineURl.  I have deleted the user and re-created on another pool to no avail.

I have deleted the distribution group and recreated but whenever I add this 1 user in it stops working. 

User is not suspended in AD or disabled.

Any Ideas?

2 Replies

Hi,

Is it only a problem with that user or do you get the same problem if you add another user?

Can you, as a test, change the Routing Method to Attendant and see if you get the same problem. It should ring on all agents at the same time.

You could also run this SQL query to see the status of all agents.

SELECT Groups.Name, Agents.DisplayName, [State] FROM rgsdyn.dbo.AgentGroupSignInStates AS States JOIN rgsconfig.dbo.Agents AS Agents ON Agents.ID = States.AgentId JOIN rgsconfig.dbo.AgentGroups AS Groups ON Groups.ID = States.GroupId ORDER BY GroupId, States.State DESC

Its a problem with this one user.  But once the user is in the DL it stops the response group working no matter who you add. 

If you take the user out and add another it will work.

I will run the SQL query,