Skype for Business AutoAttendant voice to dial robotic sound

Brass Contributor

Hello,

We're using the Skype for Business Auto Attendant with call queues. So far the solution is working great. I've had one consistent complaint from others, however, and that is the voice of the "Speech recognition" response. When a customer calls in and says "Bob", the return prompt is then "I think you said Bob. Is that correct? Say Yes or no or press 1 for yes or 2 for no". The voice of this prompt sounds like a robot and is a terribly computerized voice. Is there any way to change this or to have it improved? It makes the whole phone system seem cheap.

Adrian V.

3 Replies
We just implemented auto attendant last night for our main number. I did the option where they can press # to dial by extension. I will be curious to hear what you find out on your questions.

John

Hi John,

I have to ask, how are you accomplishing this? I don't see any option in the SfB auto attendant to dial # and no option to dial by extension. How are you able to get this to work?

Adrian

I am trying to remember how I set this up. I went back to review the set up, but do not see where that was set up. I believe I made it so that auto attendant they dial 0 and it goes to our operator which is a response group. I do not recall how I set it up exactly.

John