SOLVED

Sign in as guest on iPhone not available?

Deleted
Not applicable

Per the Microsoft support site it seems users can sign into Skype for Business meetings as guests on Android phones but not on iPhones. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Join-a-Skype-for-Business-meeting-on-a-mobile-device-b19a0e...

If you send a Skype for Business meeting invite to an external contact with an iPhone they are asked to download the Skype for Business meeting app but are not given the option to sign in as guest. Is there a solution for this?

skype.pngskype2.jpg

2 Replies

I downloaded the Skype for Business app on my iPad now, and then opened the meetinglink. I was asked if i wanted to open the Skype for Business app. In the app i got the choice to Join meeting, then enter a name. So guest access is on iOS is working.

Try downloading the latest version of the app and try.

best response
Solution

Thanks the key is to return to the internet browser and click on the "Join the Meeting" link under step 2. Then the option will appear in Skype for Business to join the meeting and enter your name without signing in!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

Thanks the key is to return to the internet browser and click on the "Join the Meeting" link under step 2. Then the option will appear in Skype for Business to join the meeting and enter your name without signing in!

View solution in original post