SOLVED

SfB online - 2 different phones assigned to the same user?

Steel Contributor
We're using Polycom VVX Skype for Business phones, and Skype for Business Online/Phone System/PSTN. Is it possible to use 2 different physical phones and log them both in with the same username (voice number)? I have a user who would like a physical handset for the two different locations he works at in the office (both on the same LAN). The expectation is that both phones would ring when someone calls him, and that he could answer/call from either phone using his single ID/phone number. We assume that only one of the phones could be used at a time in this situation. Bob
2 Replies
best response confirmed by Bob Manjoney (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Yes, that is no problem. You can be signed in to windows Client, a couple of desk phones and your mobile app. So that should not be any problem.

Use the same phone at both locations so your user get the same experience and you will get fever support calls. :)

Thanks so much. I figured that would be the case, but you never know...I was envisioning having to do some crazy manual IP port assignments or some such nonsense. Thanks for your quick reply.

Bob
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bob Manjoney (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Yes, that is no problem. You can be signed in to windows Client, a couple of desk phones and your mobile app. So that should not be any problem.

Use the same phone at both locations so your user get the same experience and you will get fever support calls. :)

View solution in original post