SRS Self host ring / version history for SRS v2

Copper Contributor

Hi. 

As I can read from other threads, there is something called the "Self Host Ring" for Skype Room Systems v2 where updates are released prior to them beeing released to the broader public. 

What is it and where can I find it or enroll? 

I'd like a page that describes the updates for the Skype Room system v2 software updates. 

For example, I was not even aware that 3.0.0.0 was rolled out and our system didn't auto update to this version although it is managed by our O365 provider and enrolled in their AD cluster. 

It would be nice to have one page that describes the updates/changes and gives a version history for the SRS v2 updates. 

A side note : after installing the 3.0.0.0 update, the system just hangs when rebooting, all you see is two SFB windows on the statusbar in the WIN10 desktop. Only way to solve it was to force reboot it. Also the hang-up button on calls sometimes is not functional when in a call. This is on a system where one monitor is a 4K monitor, -if it is somehow performance related. 

Thanks, 

Johan

2 Replies

Hi @Johan Gustavsen,

i've asked this several times (Premier Support and here) if there is a KB article where we can see all the changes that were made to the app, but i'll give up hope that we will ever see one. Some changes are announced in the deployment article, but only some...

Greets

Jörg 

If I'm trying REALLY hard to understand why this isn't avavible, it must be because they don't want to fire anybody and everybody Is busy with 3.0.5.0 which I read is around the corner in another thread.