S4B Online - Unable to collect call piped through a call queue

Brass Contributor

I have a call queue and it rings 3 users extensions without issue.   However when a user pickups the phone it doesn't collect the call and the call continues to ring the other phones.   We have one user that can collect the call.   

Direct dialling the users extension works - everything else works.

I can have autoattendant ring the user extension with the queue and it can be collected correctly.

The system was working flawlessly in 2017 and I cannot see what has changed to upset it.    We have the issue no matter what end point (Mobile App, S4B windows client, Polycom phone etc).   So I am sure its an issue with the server config or handover.   

Recreating the call queues - no help

Unassigning licenses and re-assigning - no help

Re-assigning extension number - no help

I have raised this through office 365 ticket but I am having a really really really rough ride getting help through the official Office 365 support channels and have raised several tickets on this and no further forward than day 1 (It has been months).   They just don't seem to understand the issue and therefore not properly escalating to the correct team.

Please can anyone help as we are loosing calls and therefore customers which is costing us.

If not is there a different avenue we can raise this through microsoft as I seem to be stuck in the concierge services currently - and all information is getting lost, not relayed correctly or never raised through this middleman of which we are on the 5th.   We had a previous ticket open which had the same result and eventually someone closed it without our permission (Guessing to meet SLA requirements).

HELP !

1 Reply

Ok narrowed it down a bit.

Looks like skype for business is not answering when connected to polycom vvx 600 via btoe.   If I disable this then it collects the call. However the phone in standalone does not function.   

With exception to one user.  If I sign a bad user in to his system it fails, change the user it works.

What Skype settings should I be looking at that could be a potential issue with collecting the call from a call queue.   (If I dial direct I can pickup no matter which user).