03-15-2018 08:19 AM
03-15-2018 08:19 AM
One of our customer raised the below queries:
1. How can we transfer a call to an external number from the auto attendant? The external number is to a 3rd party. Currently, we’re only able to select a person in the company, Auto Attendant or Queue.
2. Is it possible to customize which voice is used in the phone system? For example, when a call is being transferred from the auto attendant. What are all the customization options?
3. Is a Fax service included with Office 365?
4. What happens if all call agents in a call queue are set to do not disturb?
5. In Call queue, is it possible to control the email notifications e.g. missed calls, voicemail etc?
6. Is there any way to get visibility of all calls that are currently waiting in the queue?
Any pointers would be of great help. Many thanks in advance.
03-19-2018 12:30 PMSolution
I will see if I can answer some of your questions.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
03-20-2018 04:03 AM
12-10-2018 04:58 PM
@John Haverty wrote:
- to transfer a call from an auto attendant to an external number, unless you have something in place to prevent those calls from transferring, it should be possible to enter a full number so the call will transfer. I know we are able to do so with our auto attendant set up as I have tested it in the past.
Actually no, as an FYI: I've looked at this just now in the S4B console and that's not an option. It was an option in the Exchange UM. Our org has Direct Routing set up for Teams and that does not enable any options. You also cannot assign internal extensions as service numbers.
08-20-2019 07:40 AM
6. As far as I know, this can only be viewed in PowerShell.
Get-CsCallQueue -Identity "your call queue ID"
the second last entry will display your current queue size:
Statistics : Current queue size = 0
Run Get-CsCallQueue first, without the -Identity parameter to get the All the Call Queues and see their identities.
Hope that helps.