Boss suddenly Missing from People I Manage Calls For Group in Boss/Admin Szenario

Brass Contributor

Hello,

we have the Problem in a boss/admin Scenario where the user is Admin of 2 bosses that one of the bosses is removed after a few days from the "People I Manage Calls for" group in the admins skype for Business Client. She is still in the bosses delegates group in his skype for Business Client and all Boss/Admin Features still work. Boss is just missing from the relevant group in the S4B Client. If we remove the delegate on the boss pc and readd it the same happens after a few days again.

I somehow could reproduce this issue in one of my test labs. After i came back to my test lab after about a week turned the lab PCs on and looked at the "People I Manage Calls for" group the boss was missing.

This is really strange as it happened with different users, different PCs and even different Skype for Business online C2R versions.

Only thing special is that we do not use Outlook Delegation on the bosses PCs. Admin has just Full Access and Sendas Rights to the boss Mailbox as apposed to SendOnBehalf.

Any ideas?

0 Replies