If your organization uses Lync Monitoring Reports, CQM you may occasionally see high glitch rate in one or more calls. Both reports typically show you calls with very high glitch rate.
Average glitches per five minutes for the loudspeaker rendering. For good quality, this should be less than one per five minutes. Not reported by A/V Conferencing Servers, Mediation Servers, or IP phones.
Average glitches per five minutes for the microphone capture. For good quality this should be less than one per five minutes. Not reported by A/V Conferencing Servers, Mediation Servers, or IP phones.
Lync User Experience
- Plug and play: once connected, a device registers on Lync server and is ready to use
- First run experience: Automatic detection of a device with a direct link to user guide and other useful tools and documentation
- Mute/unmute across PC and device
- Audio quality (embedded in the device): no echo or excessive glitches, echo cancellation across devices, wideband / Microsoft media platform with RT audio
- Anti-flicker support for webcams (global powerline frequency) admin experience
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.