Home

Welcome to the Skype Operations Framework AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Skype Operations Framework Ask Microsoft Anything! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback directly to the Skype for Business team.

Please post your question in a new thread. You can view the AMA Guidelines here. 

To start introduce yourself below and tell us where you're logging in from!

Slide1.JPG

11 Replies

Hi folks! I'm Bryan, a Principal Program Manager here at Microsoft, and I work with our scale teams, focusing on driving quality deployment through our partner ecosystems. Great to be here!

Mike here from the community team. Ready for an exciting hour focused on Skype! 

Hi all - Thanks for coming.  I'm the Skype for Business Community Manager & excited to have you all here.  Please bring us all your questions about the Skype Operations Framework - how it's used, feedback on how you've used it, or questions about the resources.  We're here to answer anything & everything.  Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I am Laszlo Somi, Senior Customer Engineering Architect in the Customer Experience and Deployment team. 

Hello! I'm Brandon, a Principal Program Manager at Microsoft. I look over the content around the Operate phase of the Skype Operations Framework. Looking forward to your questions!

Hi everyone. I'm Bob, a Sr Customer Engineering Architect in the Customer Experience and Deployment team. I work on SOF as well as customer deployments. Happy to be here!

I'm Nick Smith, I lead our Customer Experience and Deployment Scale Team.  We focus on working with partners to implement our Skype Opertations Framework in their customer deployments. I look forward to answering your questions today.

Hi everyone, I'm Aljohn Bonifacio, Global IT Manager from Philippines. I'm glad to be here at AMA.

Glad to have you here!  Let us know what questions you have!

Hi folks, my name is Lester Hewett, I am a Principal Program Manager working SOF

Related Conversations
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
38 Replies
Extentions Synchronization
Deleted in Discussions on
3 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
Deleted in Discussions on