SOLVED

Site collection admins only seeing list items in Chrome

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

Recently encountered an issue in Chrome (Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (32-bit)) where site collection admins are being shown list items for pages, and when you click a page it redirects to the same list, rather than the page itself. This is only affecting pages created in Classic Experience Sharepoint. The site is currently being upgraded to Sharepoint Online, and some pages are new experience, some are old. 

View is not affected for standard users, and site collection admins can view pages as normal within IE. Is this a known issue/can anyone help?

Many thanks!

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Caroline H (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I have never faced this issue and I normally use Chrome when working on SPO...however, I don't have an scenario like yours where you are migrating from a SP 2013 environment to SPO

Thanks for your response Juan. Everything seems to be working again this morning so obviously one of SP's little bugs.

Admin, feel free to close this thread. 

You can simply close the thread by marking (if you are fine) one of the answers of this thread as best response. Thanks!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Caroline H (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I have never faced this issue and I normally use Chrome when working on SPO...however, I don't have an scenario like yours where you are migrating from a SP 2013 environment to SPO

View solution in original post