SharePoint app - Android - List 'No data available'

Deleted
Not applicable
Hi All

I'm hoping someone can help.

I have an important list on SharePoint Online called 'Comms Hub'. This loads fine on the iOS version of the SharePoint app but on the Andriod version I get 'No data available'. This is happening on multiple Andriod devices.

Does anyone know who I can report this to so that it can be investigated? It's preventing me from rolling out the app in my company.

Thanks

Allan
23 Replies

Any updates on this?

Hi William... thanks for reaching out.  I assume the latest update is still reproducing?  Adding AJ to provide an updated status.

@Aneetha Jayaraman

We are investigating this and I will provide an update on this by next week.

@Noah Stahl and @William Johnson We fixed this issue for the original ICM - so if you were having trouble with rendering a list with PublishingImage columns, that should be resolved. That is, we behave the same way as iOS in terms of rendering and editing such a list. Can you ensure that you are on the latest build (v 2.0 but really anything above v1.6) and let us know if this still repros?

If you still repro the issue it is very likely it is another column type that is behind it. If that is the case, would you please provide me (you can send me a private message) with a screenshot of all the columns in the specific List that is failing from the List settings page. This way, we can narrow down the issue further.