SOLVED

SharePoint Modern Communications site - Audience targeting? How to tell if fully deployed to tenant

Brass Contributor

I am looking into an intranet based solutions using SharePoint Online and Modern Communications sites and Hub Sites.  I can create and successfully compile audiences in SharePoint Admin center, I can enable audiences in Doc library and Site pages, library, but I can not see an option to use Audience targeting for the Highlighted Content or the News Web parts...

Is there a way to see if the Audience feature has been fully deployed to my tenant yet?  I am following this reference:  https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Target-content-to-specific-audiences-33D84CB6-14ED-4E53-A42...

Thanks, 

Duane

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Duane Alleman (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Duane Alleman Its seems, the feature is not yet release for your tenant. Please refer this entry from Microsoft. So make sure that you had opted for the "Targeted release program".

Some functionality is introduced gradually to organizations that have opted in to the Targeted Release program. This means that you may not yet see this feature or it may look different than what is described in the help articles.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Duane Alleman (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Duane Alleman Its seems, the feature is not yet release for your tenant. Please refer this entry from Microsoft. So make sure that you had opted for the "Targeted release program".

Some functionality is introduced gradually to organizations that have opted in to the Targeted Release program. This means that you may not yet see this feature or it may look different than what is described in the help articles.

View solution in original post