Printing Issue in SP Online: Browser prints blank site when viewing Libraries or Lists

Brass Contributor

Hi :)

Since one month we have a printing issue in SharePoint Online Modern Experience.
When our users want to print list views or views in document libraries they get a blank site.
On normal SharePoint Sites or other websites everything is ok. Just on Libraries or Lists the printed site is blank!
The problem occurs in any browser like chrome, IE, firefox or safari as well as on Mac and Windows Machines.
Does anybody have the same issue? Until a month ago we could perfectly print modern list views.
Is Microsoft currently working on that? I didn’t find any user voice for that.

Thanks a lot
Michael

4 Replies
How do you print your modern lists? Using the print option provided by the browser? I think they could have change something that have broken the printing of your lists, but I also think the team is not really having in mind the printing of a SPO list when they release new list features

@Juan Carlos González Martín 
Yes we are using print option provided by the browser.
Is there any other option for printing sharepoint lists in modern experience?

Does anybody heard some news regarding that issue?
Or does anybody have the same problem?

I really hope to get some help, because our organisation needs to print list views!

Thanks a lot

Hi :)

I just want to told you that everything works correctly now. Microsoft fixed it :)
Thanks a lot

Michael