Periodic Table of Office 365 is now dynamic and web-based

Deleted
Not applicable

The Periodic Table of Office 365 is now web-based, clickable with app descriptions, available in seven languages, and embeddable. That's right, you can have a live version right in your intranet or website -- just like what you see below! Check it out and make sure to give us feedback. (Just remember, it's in BETA.)

Never heard of it? This graphic is a popular resource for explaining WHAT Office 365 is to IT, users, management, you name it. You can't talk about something if you can't define it, right?

[details | full-size version]

3 Replies
Nice work Matt! Great to have an interactive version. Navigation was slightly tricky on a phone but certainly useable. I like you have brought resources together for each topic as well as being able to launch individual apps.
I suggest not using a phone for it. We're going to track metrics to see if there's a real use case for phone access. I suspect there won't be a huge one. Requires a full-on redesign to support a phone if we do it, which can come later.

That makes sense.  I only tried it on a phone, as that was the device I was using when I saw your message.  Probably not worth it but I thought you could almost turn it into an app or something, iOS in my case, for a native experience but I imagine predominately your usage will show desktop use more than anything.