No news visible in the Hub site

Copper Contributor

In Office 365 tenant, we have activated a standard Hub Sites, now more than 10 modern communication sites are connected to these Hub sites. On these communication sites, a different standard article is created by the site owner of this communication site. However, these will not be visible after 24 hours on the Hub site where the news from the various sites should be shown (it is an intranet setup) the setting of the hub news is standard that the news of the entire hub sites must show on home site.

Is there someone who has a solution for this? or the same experience.

Thanks in advance,
Martijn

5 Replies
what happens when you do a manual search in one of the linked sites? do you get the expected results? i'm seeing some searching issues in one of my tenants and this type of problem could effect news display
Hi @Dean thank you for your time and attention, when I search I get great search resultants from the site, it seems that the search engine has indexed the new articles fine

Did it resolve or do you still have the issue what happens if you run the search query tool?

Did you ever figure this out? I recall a recent fix for something similar where users did not have access to the Root site collection of the tenant causing this to not update. Could you check on that?
Thanks for your feedback, the last comment has put us on the right track. minimum rights on the root site collection of the SharePoint.