SOLVED

New list creation experience with SharePoint Online

Iron Contributor

Hi There, 

Over the last couple of days I have noticed a new list creation experience that was not announced in the Microsoft 365 roadmap.

new-list-creation-experience.png

I had no idea this was coming, and it does not work for creating a new list from Excel. Is this something that is considered 'released' that we can open a ticket about as not working?

Thanks!

5 Replies
best response confirmed by Mike Dumka (Iron Contributor)
Solution
Don't remember if this was announced in the Message Center, but for sure it has been shown up on Microsoft Events and also on blog posts
Thanks buddy ... and sorry for the ignorance on the next one, but what are "Microsoft Events"?
Sorry, just events where Microsoft is an important part...for instance, this functionality was shown in the SharePoint Conference in Vegas in May and I believe It has been shown before

@Mike Dumka Seems like I've been waiting for this forever - I put it on my internal 'waiting' plan on May 6 :). It references roadmap #33603. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=&searchterms=33603 Doesn't say much  

@Robin Nilsson I know ... I have been waiting forever as well, anything to get away from ActiveX and Internet Explorer!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mike Dumka (Iron Contributor)
Solution
Don't remember if this was announced in the Message Center, but for sure it has been shown up on Microsoft Events and also on blog posts

View solution in original post