My company uses multiple home page tabs to get to their SPO team sites and we need help!

Copper Contributor

home-page.PNG

Can someone re-create this in your Internet Explorer with your SharePoint Online team site links to help us out?

Issue:
We have recently seen an issue over the last week or so when my company is using the IE11 multiple home page tabs to display two or more SharePoint Online teams sites.  When the first home page opens after signing in, the second home page redirects to the first.  So instead of opening two seperate sites, whichever opens first is what the other will redirect to.  We use multiple home pages frequently in our company to quickly navigate to team sites and up until a week or two ago, we have been using them successfully.  We have dug everywhere in our settings, group policy, registry, etc and have not found the culprit. 

It could be something on our network perhaps that isn't allowing us to go out to two SPO sites at once but we always have before.

We would appreciate anyone checking to see if they are having the same response in their browser, (also happens in other ones besides IE) and advise on your results.

Many Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi Michelle, 

I tested this using IE 11 and it works fine for me. With the O365 signin mechanism, I selected remember me option. On startup it opens two separate tabs with respective SPO pages. 

Jag