Members in site can't see contents in an imported list from Excel

Brass Contributor

Greetings,

So I have this imported lisst from excel (I exported it from Excel 2016) and added the list into my sharepoint site. I am able to see the content of the list as owner of the site. However a co-worker who is a member only, can't see it. The site/list member permissions are set to Read Only. 

I attached screenshots of the same list from my perspective (owner/admin of site) and my co-worker's perspective (site member Read Only)

My co-worker can see the contents if he clicks on the column for filters as shown in the third attachment.

Anyone had this issue or know of this issue?

Thanks in advanced! 

2 Replies
Is version control turned on for this list? If yes, can anyone see draft versions?
Are you showing the list page or a webpart? Is there any specific views applied?
Under the list permissions, check what permission a specific end-user actually has!
What else have you tried?

@John Aage Andersen wrote:
Is version control turned on for this list? If yes, can anyone see draft versions?
Are you showing the list page or a webpart? Is there any specific views applied?
Under the list permissions, check what permission a specific end-user actually has!
What else have you tried?

Is version control turned on for this list? If yes, can anyone see draft versions? Check attached screenshot of my versioning settings

Are you showing the list page or a webpart? The picture that shows the list is a webpart not the list page itself. They can't see it from eithere side (list page and as a webpart) 

Is there any specific views applied? The default view which shows all even the filter is marked to show everyone

Under the list permissions, check what permission a specific end-user actually has! It's on Read

What else have you tried? Been looking into it still, but so far I checked permissions, views, even made sure to check if the browser is the cause.