Issue with SharePoint 2013 (Some users seeing Classic View instead of the New Experience)

Copper Contributor

In SharePoint 2013 I've been testing a powerapps form with several people in my organization but I've run up against a snag here.  For some reason when I share the link to the list there are a lot of people that only see it in the classic sharepoint look instead of the new version.  I have set the experience to the New look but it doesn’t display that way for them.  This provides me with an issue in that the powerapps form does not display in this classic mode.  Does anyone know why this may be happening?  Is there anything that I need to do on my end?  Anything I need my users to do?  I've cleared these users cache as well as tried both internet explorer and google chrome with the same classic view displaying.

OldSharepointLayoutExample.jpgNewSharpointLayout.jpg

2 Replies

@SharePointFarag If the user selected 'Return to classic SharePoint' it sticks for the whole browser session. If you have not already tried, can you have user close the browser and open a brand new instance and try?

Hi! I suggest to go to the SharePoint Admin Center/ Central Administration and look at the options section. There you can switch to the new experience for all of your users, without the option for them to switch to classic experience. All the best, Eva