Issue to open Page by External user

Copper Contributor

I have a site in Office 365. I have enabled External sharing on site collection.

I have shared one folder of "Documents" library with an external user. When I try to open the link (which I got in outlook email), it will behave differently. I also created one page in Pages library and shared with "Everyone" groups with Read permission.

When I open the link from an email which contains my custom page URL with source URL of shared folder URL. It is opening the page as follows: 

In above image, I have put the default view of the documents library but it shows the pages library view.

With the same user when I open the /Pages/Forms/Allitems.aspx then it display as below: 

I'm able to view the page in a proper way with my Office 365 user but the issue is with the External user only. Is there any issue in new view of Office 365? Please advise

2 Replies
Sorry but not following you exactly on what's the problem you have with your external users

Hi Juan,

I have shared page of pages library with External user. But in shared page, it display default view of "Page" library for external user.

Please find attachment of image which I have attached with post.