How to display document links in term driven pages?

Copper Contributor

I am working on cross site publishing, i have a list that have documents and some contents, after full crawl and mapping the managed property with crawl property of the document, how i could view this document in the publishing site?

3 Replies

@OsmanTeyeb Have you taken a look at Managed Navigation and how it is used? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/administration/overview-of-managed-navigation

Review this page, and make sure to follow through the left navigation sub items... it goes into more depth on setting up the web parts for this.

@Beau Cameron , i am familiar with steps required for term set navigation, catalog content, crawl, connect to catalog, etc.

I am able to view contents from a list  in authoring site. but when it come to document  in that list, i get html tag displaying in the page not the link of the link of document where i can click and open. 

@OsmanTeyeb What display template is being used? You may need to customize your own  display template to work with the data you are trying to show.