How to disable the toolbar on web part on the modern view?

Copper Contributor

On the classic view I was able to make the list with no toolbar by using the web part properties:

no toolbar.png

Now in the modern view I'm not sure how to view the web parts properties to change the Toolbar Type to No Toolbar 

1 Reply

I don't believe it's an option yet in the modern web parts for disabling those toolbars. In the past you could also use content query web parts (CQWP) as an option, you may also considering seeing whats possible with a highlighted content web part.

@Abdallah Rizk wrote:

On the classic view I was able to make the list with no toolbar by using the web part properties:

no toolbar.png

Now in the modern view I'm not sure how to view the web parts properties to change the Toolbar Type to No Toolbar 

@Abdallah Rizk wrote:

no toolbar.png

@Abdallah Rizk wrote:

no toolbar.png