SOLVED

How to Edit a Calculated Column & IF Statement Limits?

Copper Contributor

I have a calculated column which uses the following formula 

=IF([_UpdatedSupplierFinancialRiskRating ]="High",15,IF([_UpdatedSupplierFinancialRiskRating ]="Medium",7,0))

I was having trouble getting it to work so I set it up with this to make sure my syntax was correct. I want the column to have the following formula but how do I get into edit it? 

=IF([_UpdatedSupplierFinancialRiskRating ]="High",15,IF([_UpdatedSupplierFinancialRiskRating ]="Medium",7,0))+IF([_UpdatedSupplyAvailability]="High",25,IF([_UpdatedSupplyAvailability]="Medium",14,0))+IF([_UpdatedEndOfLifeRating]="High",15,IF([_UpdatedEndOfLifeRating]="Medium",7,0))+IF([_UpdatedEaseOfTransfer]="High",25,IF([_UpdatedEaseOfTransfer]="Medium",14,0))+IF([_UpdatedCustomerConcentration]="High",10,IF([_UpdatedCustomerConcentration]="Medium",4,0))+IF([_UpdatedLeadTime]="High",10,IF([_UpdatedLeadTime]="Medium",4,0))

In column settings there is no edit option, nor is there remove or I would just delete it and start over. 

Also is there a limit on the number of IF Statements I can use? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by kaleyanne (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I was able to find the answer in this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic9Je9AlAf4

I had to convert to the old format through to see this list settings. But it worked and that is all that matters right now. Did all of this functionality go away with the new look? I suspect not but I can't seem to find it. Needless to say I will be using the old look from now on. 

Thanks!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by kaleyanne (Copper Contributor)
Solution

I was able to find the answer in this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic9Je9AlAf4

I had to convert to the old format through to see this list settings. But it worked and that is all that matters right now. Did all of this functionality go away with the new look? I suspect not but I can't seem to find it. Needless to say I will be using the old look from now on. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post