SOLVED

Hero Web Part Size

Steel Contributor

Previously the Hero web part took the full width of the screen. Now it's centred with white borders at either side. Did anything change recently?

6 Replies
Still working for me. Make sure the Section it's sitting in is still Full page width and didn't get moved or something by someone?

The section just has one column. How can I check if the section is  full page width?

best response confirmed by David Gorman (Steel Contributor)
Solution
Clicking the edit section icon, none will be selected. The problem is if you do click one on accident and publish, you basically lose the full width and have to recreate one :P.

@David Gorman .  Easiest way to fix it is Add a new full-width section at top and then move the Hero webpart to that section.

Thanks all, easy when you know how :)

Though it looks like users prefer using the column part because the hero web part is too big in height for them!

I agree about the height. Takes up the whole screen. Would be nice to have some more options to control the height.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by David Gorman (Steel Contributor)
Solution
Clicking the edit section icon, none will be selected. The problem is if you do click one on accident and publish, you basically lose the full width and have to recreate one :P.

View solution in original post