SOLVED

Here's a listing of Office 365 and SharePoint conferences in 2018

Deleted
Not applicable

I've put together a central listing of Office 365 and SharePoint conferences (worldwide!) so you can be planning ahead on professional development. This year, I've also included a Google calendar which you can subscribe to, share, etc. Feel free to send me tips if I'm missing any events. http://icsh.pt/2018Conferences

1 Reply
best response confirmed by David Leveille (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Thanks Matt. We greatly appreciate this community contribution. Very useful.  Someday I expect the Microsoft marketing team may produce something similar. If you are organizing a sharepoint community event (larger than user group meetings), please let Matt know so he can add it to his terrific list. 

I hope that someday all those who are doing SharePoint Saturdays will use spsevents.org; always surprised to learn about events that are not posted there.  

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by David Leveille (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Thanks Matt. We greatly appreciate this community contribution. Very useful.  Someday I expect the Microsoft marketing team may produce something similar. If you are organizing a sharepoint community event (larger than user group meetings), please let Matt know so he can add it to his terrific list. 

I hope that someday all those who are doing SharePoint Saturdays will use spsevents.org; always surprised to learn about events that are not posted there.  

View solution in original post