Error in communication Sites

Brass Contributor

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a communication site inside my tenant, when i click on a new communication site, I am able to create the site withour problem, but when I'm going to create a new Event, I receive the following error:

Error

Can't load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry. If the problem persists, contact the administrator of the site and give them the information in Technical Details.

10 Replies
For more info about the problem, I tried to create to create a new calendar app, and try to attach the WP to this new Calendar app. Still the same weird error :(
I got the same error:

Sorry, something went wrong

Can't load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry. If the problem persists, contact the administrator of the site and give them the information in Technical Details.
TECHNICAL DETAILS

Error details: Error: ***Error initializing application. Error: TypeError: Cannot read property '__events__' of undefined

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Correlation ID: ea92169e-a03d-4000-7792-b7b64d708e6c
Date and Time: 9/6/2017 4:44:54 AM
  It looks like this is a bug with the template. It is however possible to add an event if you add it directly on the list.

Hi Alberto - 

Where are you creating the event? Is it from the event web part and shown below? Or somewhere else?

Thanks!

cal.JPG

In the web part is where I get the error

I believe I have the error, when clicking on an existing event via the new events web part.

Safari on MacOS 10.12.6 here currently.

Sorry, something went wrong
TECHNICAL DETAILS
Error details: Error: ***Error initializing application. Error: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 't.__events__')

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
Correlation ID: 37af169e-e0b8-4000-785a-ccc042c19529

Date and Time: 06.09.2017 12:59:29

Hi Alyssa,

The error was throwed by clicking on the "+Add event" button from the web part. 

Few minutes ago, I tried to re-add the WP and click on the button and it seems that have been already fixed, I don´t know if the rest that posted that has the same error as me, it has been solved as well.

I also have this issue that I noticed today. Has there been any update regarding fixes or workarounds for this. I get the exact same error after clicking Add event from the webpart.

Error details: Error: ***Error initializing application. Error: TypeError: Cannot read property '__events__' of undefined

I've tried dropping and re-creating the Events WP with no success. With my issue it initially flashes up what looks like the correct page and then redirects to this error page.

Any clues?

Regards, Mark

We are receiving the same error. It was working up until last week, but now when I click on an item to view it, it throws the same error as trying to add an item. We checked this issue across multiple tennants and it happens everywhere. Any updates?

Thanks for reporting this issue, all!

Team solved the problem and is rolling out the fix now. 

@Alyssa Danesh 

Recently we are facing this issue on Office 365 tenant. Actually issue is not reproducible always but in recent it's so frequent for multiple users.

Issue comes when we refresh the SharePoint page, try to add files to SharePoint library or in MS teams. Similar issue coming for the other user who are using the same tenant.

Issue Description:

"Sorry, something went wrong"

"Can't load the application on this page. Use the browser Back button to retry. If the problem persists, contact the administrator of the site and give them the information in Technical Details"

@MicrosoftTeam- Please take a look into this issue on priority and provide the possible solution.

Thank you.

BR.

Sid