Emails from no-reply@sharepointonline.com are getting sent to spam by gmail/yahoo

Deleted
Not applicable
Has anyone else had issues with emails from no-reply being sent to junk / spam. When a file is externally shared with gmail or yahoo the email is showing up in spam. If i email gmail directly from my mailbox from my domain I have no issues. The header information from gmail is as follows.

Authentication-Results: spf=fail (sender IP is X.X.X.X) smtp.mailfrom=sharepointonline.com; gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;gmail.com; dmarc=fail action=oreject header.from=sharepointonline.com; Received-SPF: Fail (protection.outlook.com: domain of sharepointonline.com does not designate X.X.X.X as permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=X.X.X.X; helo=RD00155D7132AE;

8 Replies
Yup, mostly goes to junk to those services.

dang, I am guessing there is not much we would be able to do to stop it from happening? 

most likely not. You could complain I Guess but other than white listing those addresses in those services that's about all you can do.

I don't know if it will help but I sent a couple of tweets.  

Microsoft_Sharepoint.PNG

Not only gmail and yahoo, also Office 365 itself:

Received-SPF: Fail (protection.outlook.com: domain of sharepointonline.com
does not designate 52.232.123.80 as permitted sender)

If the creator of this notification service wanted to make the messages look as suspicious as possible: 100% succes!

• They are about OneDrive, but they come from sharepointonline.com, a domain that has no website
  • SPF failure, no DKIM / DMARC
  • lots of huge tracking-links to domains like "westeuroper-notifyp.svc.ms"

@Deleted 

Hello

have you found a solution to this problem because it persists.

total bs
all I get from this email address IS spam

@Deleted  yes i am having the same problem. I couldn’t figure out why people were not getting the one drive email that a folder was shared.

makes this service pretty. Much useless when trying to bring people outside in to share documents with