Content Editot webpart in Modern UI

Iron Contributor

Hello Everyone,

What is the equivalent webpart for Content Editor Webpart in Modern UI.

I see only work around at this moment in Modern UI as Embed Code webpart - But, I am worried that this might introduce the responsive issues as the content will be rendered within the iframe.

@Pernille-Eskebo  - What is the roadmap for these missing day to day use OOTB webparts which were in Classic UI. Can you please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhanu

3 Replies
There is not a Content Editor WebPart in the modern UI provided by Microsoft...however, there is a free WebPart you can find in GitHub that provides this features....Microsoft has not commited to provide the same classic WebParts in the modern UI

Bhanu...when you add a Site Page in the Site Pages library you have the ability to add the Text part to the page and add content similar to the content editor web part.

Thanks @Steve Pucelik for the quick reply.

But, Here my requirement is, I am migrating from some other system to SP Online- I have the HTML content and I have to place this HTML in the page to show the content to end users.

Also, I see that the Text editor has the option to format the text. But, It do not have the capability to accept HTML content/tags and decode it. Also, I don't see any option to insert any image in Text editor.

Can you please suggest what can be done here.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhanu