Communication Sites (Hub Sites) theme/layout is loosing when navigating back from its connected Site

Copper Contributor

I've made my tenant root site as communication sites and converted to hub sites then I've attached some modern team sites to hub sites. Now, the problem is when I'm going to any of the team sites and coming back to Communication sites , the structure of communication site is completely lost instead the modern team sites is getting applied. However surprisingly when I refresh the communication sites it's coming back to normal with it's expected structured.  Any idea ? or Am I missing any configuration ? 

1 Reply
Probably another caching issue Microsoft needs to iron out, every piece of the modern page has had context issues going from one site to another with Search / Site Contents / Settings etc. along the way, probably just another part that needs fixed. I would recommend putting in a support request and also trying to document the steps you take, perhaps a video reproducing the issue to send / link to them.