Bugs in sharepoint list

Deleted
Not applicable

I've made a list in Sharepoint, but it seems to have some flaws which I can't figure out. Is this the right place to communicate this, or should I report this somewhere else?

Bug nr 1: 
The columns in my list keeps re-arranging even though I go to list settings and specify the order. I have also tried re-arranging them in the list view by choosing "move left/right" - but it doesn't help.

Bug 2: 
In the Sharepoint app, when I add a new element to the list from my mobile phone, the date-field gets a format-error. A calendar pops up and when I choose a date the format is set to "14. des. 2017" (for example) automatically. When trying to register the element, I get an error-message saying the date-format should be dd/mm/yyyy.

Bug 3: 
I have a list-field which I have specified to be "Number". Now, when I register on the desktop version everything is ok. But when registering via the app on the phone (android), I can't input any decimals. "." gives an error-message saying only numbers are accepted, and "," doesn't respond when clicking on the button. Yes, I have checked the setting for the column, and on the decimal-setting it's set to "Automatic".

Please help! :)

3 Replies

Bug 1: Might be a stupid response, but if you're rearranging fields using the Modern experience interface, you need to save the view after you've made your changes. This is made less than obvious, and is only indicated by an asterisk by the view name. *EDIT* As for what you're doing in List Settings, if you're changing Column Order, that doesn't actually affect the view itself--might have more to do with what the +New Item interface looks like,  but other than that it doesn't do much and it's the view you have to adjust, not column order.

Got nothin on the other bugs, I don't work much with the app.

Hi Matt,

Thanks! Wow, I don't think many people will notice that asterix! I certainly didn't until you pointed it out!

-Alex

The receiver is not receiving an email when I share an item from SharePoint list, although it says the link is sent but receiver never receives the email. 

Any thoughts.