Adjust time in Sharepoint

Copper Contributor

Hi,

How can I adjust time when adding a calendar event in SharePoint. It only shows me the half hours. How can I change them into quarter hours for instance?

Thanks

2 Replies
You cannot, it's a modern web part so customizations are limited. You would have to create you're own modern Webpart of find an existing one that you can implement that would use the Event List on the back end's data.

If it's an exception you can use the back end list on the site by going to Site Content > "Calendar/Event List" and edit the events using classic view in order to get 5 minute increments, but the webpart itself only renders in 30 minute blocks.

@Chris Webb wrote:
You cannot, it's a modern web part so customizations are limited. You would have to create you're own modern Webpart of find an existing one that you can implement that would use the Event List on the back end's data.

If it's an exception you can use the back end list on the site by going to Site Content > "Calendar/Event List" and edit the events using classic view in order to get 5 minute increments, but the webpart itself only renders in 30 minute blocks.

Thank you!