Add tooltip balloons to titles on this website because when the title is long you can't read it

Copper Contributor

<rant>
It would be really helpful when browsing this website if the titles had tooltips, because this type of truncation is a nuisance: 

Permission Error when Sharing a List Item returned using ... 

Using what? You're really going to make me click that to find out what it says? Really..? This is not how you make a website. It's 2019 and we can do better than this. It just needs a title attribute. 

Honestly there are a lot of really basic UX issues in SharePoint and no one seems interested in fixing them. Then I come here looking for solutions... and find this... and I feel like all hope is lost. A multi-billion dollar organisation and you can't hire some UX people to spot these mistakes. 

UX issues are so far down the list that I frankly don't expect to see them dealt with for at least another year. And I have to roll out these broken experiences to my users with an apology.

I also have to field their complaints with the response "It's not my fault, it's Microsoft's fault, I can't fix it". You think either them or I enjoy that conversation? We don't... 

I can't be the only person having issues with this. 
</rant>
0 Replies