SOLVED

Secure Score not Scoring....

Copper Contributor

1 - I see a multi day lag after creating a new 365 business account before seeing the initial score

2 - I see multi day lags and counting in getting credit for mfa, outbound spam, etc

3 - please clearly note which security score actions can be accomplished with existing licensing

4 - please include links showing how to accomplish each action

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Enable Client Rules Forwarding Block does not seem to be working.  I do have rules set up and I do have  a rule to block the forwarding which I ran from Secure Score.  

Enable Client Rules Forwarding Block

Advanced Action

You should enable Client Rules Forwarding Blocks because the use of client-side forwarding (rules) to exfiltrate data to external recipients is becoming an increasingly used vector for data exfiltration by bad actors. We found that you had 0 Rules out of 0 that did have blocks enabled. If you enable Client Rules Forwarding Block, your score will go up 20 points.

2018-12-06 12_09_29-rules - Microsoft Exchange.jpg

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Enable Client Rules Forwarding Block does not seem to be working.  I do have rules set up and I do have  a rule to block the forwarding which I ran from Secure Score.  

Enable Client Rules Forwarding Block

Advanced Action

You should enable Client Rules Forwarding Blocks because the use of client-side forwarding (rules) to exfiltrate data to external recipients is becoming an increasingly used vector for data exfiltration by bad actors. We found that you had 0 Rules out of 0 that did have blocks enabled. If you enable Client Rules Forwarding Block, your score will go up 20 points.

2018-12-06 12_09_29-rules - Microsoft Exchange.jpg

View solution in original post