1. Install Windows 10 1607 or later on the system.
2. Install SQL Server and enable the SQL Filestream feature (Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/relational-databases/blob/enable-and-configure-filestream ... )
3. Create a database with a filestream container. Ensure that container is hosted on the drive which also hosts the Centennial applications.
4. Install any Centennial application such as MS Office Preview apps or Ubuntu Linux from the Microsoft Store application
5. Launching any Centennial application fails with the following error
The hotfix for this issue for SQL Server 2017, SQL Server 2016 SP1 and SQL Server 2014 SP2 branches was included in following cumulative update.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.